The practice of having a mandir within your home is widespread in India. It is said that if you build a temple inside your house, happiness, wealth, and luxury will find you somehow. India is a country where every home has a mandir or temple within. Now, it may be extremely small or even an entire room designed like a temple. Because of people’s attachment to it and religious views, you will undoubtedly find one in every home.
Here are some marble pooja room designs for Indian homes for people who want to build their homes using the most recent trends and want to ensure that their home meets all aesthetic requirements of beauty.
Marble Pooja room designs ideas:
Marble Pooja Room Designs #1 – keep it Simple
Every Indian home must have had a pooja room. It is where members of the family join together to express thankfulness to God for all of the favors and to pray for the welfare of the family.
- Designing the pooja room in a way that promotes positivity and calms the frazzled mind is essential. You may easily create a stunning pooja room and a fantastic living room.
- The pooja room has played a significant role from the beginning of traditional style in south Indian homes. The pooja room’s interior design must complement the home’s overall ambiance.
- Many homeowners enjoy leading a simple, minimalist existence, which is reflected in the interior design of their residences.
- The ideal alternative for such folk is to choose a lovely, little marble mandir for their home as well as for their home as well as for their gods and goddesses.
- You might be shocked to learn that there are many compact house marble mandir designs with fantastic carving work that is delicate and looks magnificent if you want that only larger mandir models are attractive and rich in detail. Simple marble pooja room designs are the prettiest.
Marble Pooja Room Designs #2 – Unit Marble
If you have the resources and know the superior material’s value, you’ll want to construct your entire mandir around it. In this marble pooja room designs, you can use delicate carving, pillars, and motifs that highlight the elegance of this chalk-white marble material. These are all included in comprehensive marble pooja room designs.
- You can use these carvings and motifs to play with brilliant colors like red, yellow, and green, representing prosperity, growth, and the vibrancy of life.
- Brass god statues decorated with offers of new flowers and homemade treats mix perfectly with the gorgeous marble unit.
- In this marble pooja room designs, you can use a cabinet. It can be typically found in the corner of a room or office and is frequently adorned with god statues or portraits.
- Depending on what the worshiper wants, pooja units might be straightforward or extravagant. A tiny temple, a place to light candles or incense, and a location to make food or other offerings are usually included.
- An excellent addition to any house or workplace, pooja units offer a place for private workshops. You can put exquisite carvings on the walls of a puja room as its most attractive feature.
- The diverse types of Indian art can be displayed utilizing these ornaments created using CNC equipment. The cost will increase with increasing complexity.
- Puja rooms can be created in various styles, some of which feature a fake ceiling. These marble pooja room designs are typically located outside or in the living space and usually include a raised platform with shelves.
Marble Pooja Room Designs #3 – Stone-Embossed Wall at the Back
Marble pooja room designs are a desirable yet reasonably priced choice. A marble top is the best option for tiny homes without the space to add an entire marble unit. These marble pooja room designs for the home are simple to maintain and clean. It can also be modified to meet the daily pooja requirements of your household. A row of wooden drawers that are built into the marble top conceal everyday pooja items and maintain the space uncluttered. Popular and has a rustic vibe, pooja room designs with stone embossed back walls are in demand. Feel free to play around with the stone you choose, experimenting with different materials and patterns to help create a contrast of colors on the wall and a classy pooja room to perform your devotion.
Marble Pooja Room Designs #4 – Marble Top With Wooden Drawers
Marble top mandir designs are a beautiful yet reasonably priced choice. A marble top is the best option for tiny homes without the space to add an entire marble unit. This marble mandir design for the home is simple to maintain and clean. It can also be modified to meet the daily pooja requirements of your household. A row of wooden drawers that are built into the marble top conceal everyday pooja items and maintain the space uncluttered.
Marble Pooja Room Designs #5 – Special Effects
Use a decorative illuminated wall panel to give your traditional marble pooja room designs a unique twist. These specific marble pooja room designs are stunning and a little unconventional.
- Lights, bells, and diyas behind your marble pooja room can surround you to highlight a picture. The golden light gives the space a peaceful beauty as it delicately illuminates the pooja room unit made of pristine white Italian marble.
- To honor the spiritual forces present in the space, flowers, plants, and portraits are customarily added to the mandir and home decor. Rocks and stones are used in the pooja rooms in an Indian manner.
- With some trees and plants strategically placed inside the space, they also have a touch of nature. The most significant style for your exquisite corner is vintage and conventional. Go all out when creating a traditional home shrine with bells, diyas, flowers, and jaali.
- Don’t forget to include some seating so you may sit quietly and practice medicating. Keep the slab well organized with a minimal number of idols when incorporating a rotation with light effects. It creates a beautiful atmosphere in space and lets the image shine without interference.
Marble Pooja Room Designs #6 – Jaali Marble
Finding pre-built apartments and homes with a dedicated home temple is frequently tricky. In such circumstances, you must layout a room by putting up your temporary partitions and walls.
- Pooja rooms look lovely with jaali walls or latticework partitions without being completely enclosed. In addition to providing the pooja room with the privacy it needs, it enables ample air.
- Additionally, it blends well with most Indian homes’ interior design themes. Dark wooden laminates that are lightweight and appropriate for the task can be found in jaali designs.
- Creating an elaborate backdrop will unquestionably make your worship space grand and exciting if your puja room is minimalist. You can use a jaali pattern, carve holy symbols, poems, or pictures of gods and goddesses, or utilize any other intricately detailed artistic work as the backdrop.
- When the appropriate lighting options accompany these backdrops, the light that passes through them will cast gentle shadows and improve the aesthetics of the prayer space.
Marble Pooja Room Designs #7 – Wall-Mounted
Small studio apartments and flats with limited space would benefit significantly from wall-mounted mandirs. Online or in-home and furniture stores, you can find a wide variety of ready-to-install wall-mounted home temples. Mandirs mounted on walls are typically constructed of compressed wood. Smaller ones are made of marble that can be set on a slab or shelf. The wall-mounted section also benefits from cabinet-style units. Depending on your preference, you can open or close the cupboard’s panels or doors. You can use lattice work or open sections to make the pooja area visible through the doors. This marble mandir design is the ideal option when you’re short on space and is popular in tiny homes with condensed rooms. Adjust the marble wall unit’s dimensions to your liking and set it on a platform. The unit, decorated with traditional carvings, can be significantly improved with ornamental lights, dried flowers, and warm yellow lighting.
Marble Pooja Room Designs by HomeChromosome
A pooja room is an essential part of an Indian house, so it must be built correctly. Homechromosome are the best interior designers in Bangalore, who can elevate your home and give it a traditional and sophisticated look. So visit our website and start with your marble pooja room designs! Follow us on Instagram for super cool interior design ideas and inspirations.